Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Friday, October 2, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Hobbies

Ahhhh !!!! I am super excited about today's post!  It's a nail art challenge put together by the Crumpet's Nail Tarts.  I have not participated in one in a long time so I have been looking forward to this for some time now.

Today's post is about hobbies.  This is going to be one tough decision because I love everything from video games to travel and knitting and everything in between and because I have one too many, I randomly selected this one.... 
....
....
My hobby is listening to music aaaaaaand secretly wishing I had some kind of musical talent but since I lack most of it... I was simply given the gift of music appreciation.

 photo OPI Infinite Shine-2_zpsmyazuk4l.jpg

I used OPI's Infinite Shine shades:

  photo OPI Infinite Shine-1_zpsjwgfkptu.jpg 
From left to right:  Purpletual Emotion, Wild Blue Yonder, Eternally Turquoise and You's Blushing Again. 
I sponged some light blue onto the base and stamped with the darker colors.  Listening to music as a hobby, I feel it to be so retro now a days ( I hope I am wrong) but in a retro spirit, I used Cheeky stamping plate CH31. 
 photo OPI Infinite Shine_zpsmt1tt84a.jpg
What do you think??
Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments: