Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sun Protection? Use sunscreen and bangs


As a BzzAgent, I received some products to try and even coupons to share :) 

Coopertone ClearlySheer sunscreens were designed with our skin in mind.  
It absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel, has moisturizing formulas leaving skin soft and smooth, doesnt clog pores or cause breakouts, has a matte finish and it doesnt smell like the beach, so it can be used everyday.

My favorite feature besides sun protection is its matte finish, because it can act as a makeup primer :) 

Funny Story:  Diligently applied Coppertone ClearlySheer sunscreen on my face on a sunny day I knew I would be outdoors.  Applied makeup thereafter and looked at my best! :) 

As the day went on and weather warmed up, my lips were burning, I should have used some sort of spf lip balm but I didnt.  Oh Well!! my face was protected so who cares.  My hair was in a pony tail, my face was clear of hair ALL day... The next day, my face felt great but I did notice that my hairline was RED! as red can be... turns out, I did not apply Coppertone ClearlySheer sunscreen lotion past my hair line.  So days later, the skin on my hairline was peeling.   That could have been my face if I had not used sunscreen.  
Lesson learned:  Let my bangs out and also apply spf lip balm after my Coppertone sunscreen, highly recommended.

How do you protect yourself from the sum??

  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment