Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Friday, January 10, 2014

China Glaze Crinkled Chrome Collection

As part of a product review, I received the China Glaze Crinkled Chrome collection made up of 6 colors that apply like regular polish, crinkling as they dry for an edgy, chrome-like finish.  It's basically metallic-textured polish, however, not the griddy or sand-like texture we have been used to thus far.  The pastel shades add a nice tone to the collection but personally, it's a whole new level of texture for me worth trying for edgy winter nails.

This is my first post from my new laptop... I got a Mac .. I think I am now part of the dark side,.. still getting used to it so bare with me... anywho.. back to the grind!!!

First up is Wrinkling The Sheets
minty-green-pastel

 photo crinkledchrome_zpsfc49207d.jpg
 photo crinkledchrome2_zps09158dbf.jpg

Don't be foiled
Very similar to the shade before with a bluish-hint
 photo crinkledchrome3_zpsbfe7e9fb.jpg

Iron Out Details
Gorgeous metallic blue.

 photo crinkledchrome4_zpsb74b5047.jpg

because of the lighting texture is better seen here.
 photo crinkledchrome5_zpsb4aa8502.jpg

Aluminate
is the silver friend of the collection.

 photo crinkledchrome6_zps0fa9f06b.jpg

I'm a Chromantic
A romantic rosy metallic pink
 photo crinkledchrome7_zpsbd835e0f.jpg  photo crinkledchrome8_zps19b435f7.jpg

and lastly, Crush Crush Baby.
A gorgeous purple.  This is what I wearing on the sneaky peaky on Instagram.
 photo crinkledchrome10_zps3f977ca9.jpg

Again, applies super easy as any China Glaze polish, the bottle and brush compliment eachother very nicely... fool proof.. dries super quick (KUDDOS).  It's not a textured polish I would rock all day everyday but certainly for those out-of-the-box funky manis.

Also wouldn't wear Crush Crush Baby with wool, fine threads or silk clothing as the texture does have an "edge" and may "scratch" or get caught.  It doesnt really happened with the other ones.

Removal is a breeeeeeze, just how I like it and when removing, i think i found the secret!!! Look at the those bars... I think that's the umphhh! in the formula ^_^

 photo crinkledchrome9_zps573f8219.jpg

Available at beauty supply stores nationwide including Sally Beauty Supply and Ulta.  Individual shades retail for $7.50 MSRP

For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com and follow China Glaze
on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficlal), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).

Which is your fave??? I love reading your comments

Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Still not sure whether I like this collection or not. The finish on them is just so weird, lol. Great swatches though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, but I'm not sure how I feel about the finish. I love textures, but these are just... a bit too much perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think am with you! they're very diff from other textured polish... and you;re right the colors are adorable.!

      Delete