Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hang it up Frames: Organize your makeup

As part of a product review, I received a magnetic makeup organizer from Hang It Up Frames.  Seriously, this revolutionary (in my household) product has finally taken the mess of my sink, counter and drawer.

and magically, I save sooo much time when trying to find whatever powder or eyeshadow am looking for, because now it's always behind me.

I hang it on my bathroom behind me when am facing the sink. 

"These boards come in different sizes and different designs. They have a fabric background and come with 3 coordinating plastic tubes to store your power or blush brushes, eyeliners, lip liners, etc. Each board comes with a starter packet of 10 magnets and a tube of adhesive to get you started on your organizing. After your cosmetic is empty, just pop off the magnet with a pair of pliers and use on your new item."

This is what my sink looked like on a day of "light" makeup.  For an everyday look
Worst thing is that I never cleaned up after so yeah! (embarrassed) it stayed like this for days.

 photo IMG_1563_zps7a3f93c8.jpg

My gorgeous frame came like this.  The backer came off in shipping but a small hammer solved it. and look at the SUPER CUTE frame
 photo IMG_1366_zps0da28a2e.jpg

It even had a brush holder or pencils or pencil-shadows. and it's sooooo cute
<3 
 photo IMG_1367_zps741cd3d7.jpg

This is my preliminarily organized-stash :) 
The letters are backwards because I took the picture through the mirrror.
 photo IMG_1565_zps559e85b4.jpg

After makeup, this is the next best thing.!!! 
I would sooo use it in a kid's craft's desk if I had children :) 

Check out Hang It Up Frames on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hangitupframes
Prices vary depending on size and custom orders are also available.

WHAT DO YOU THINK????


Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: