Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

B&W Day: Free-for-All : Freehand that is

 photo BampWNailArtChallengebanner_zps54ddb05b.jpg


I am a bad bad bad Nail Art Challenge host.  
I've had my nails done for daaaaaaaaays you can probably even see the growth line.
Family came over and are staying with me while they get situated in the U.S. they're staying for a loooooong time. 
Then I was sooo sick over the weekend never got to even take photos of my cool freehand mani. 
This was supposed to be up on Friday!!!  and I still owe yesterday's post! which will be up in a little while.

Freehand... all I can freehand is the french manicure line and I can stripe all I want. So I did that.  
Using China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around, Vivid Lacquer Sketchbook and of course my black striper this is what I came up with.... 
oh yeah!! that blop in the middle is supposed to be a feather... 
Close your eyes and imagine it as such. 

 photo CAM01296_wm_zpsf608982e.jpg  photo CAM01285_wm_zps6c831140.jpg

 

Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: