Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Polish & Co.: Holiday 2013 Collection

Polish & Co Nail Polish

Polish & Co. has released the Holiday 2013 collection and have sent me for review two of the 7 shades featured in it.

"Polish & Co's specializes in non-toxic Formaldehyde free nail polish formulas. We've created a unique recipe that removes the nasty chemicals like Paraben, DBP, and Toluene but still has color that lasts long, looks vibrant and is chip resistant on natural nails. "

that statement sells to me... 5-free, no junk in the trunk...  :-p  and it really doesnt have that nail polish scent MEEE LIKES!!!! and in today's hottest shades. 

Check out my mani:

Using Oh Stop Hating... a greenish-yellowish color... before trying it, this was not a color I would personally pick up off the rack... now I can't get my eyes off of it and even did some nail art to show it off.  :)  it's a magnet for compliments.....season perfect! 

and 

Opposite of White.. got to love the name! true black! and collection staple... running low on your black?? get this one, non-toxic and you get FREE SHIPPING when buying two bottles or more... :) 

 photo IMG_3634_zpsa5b60829.jpg  photo IMG_3635_zps09cf3d93.jpg  photo IMG_3638_zps3814fcb8.jpg  photo IMG_3642_zpsdde73075.jpg

I really like the bottles and fun packaging.  Application is seemless.  I can't tell you about removal because I really dont want to take it off and actually want to keep this mani for a few days.  
These babies retail for $12.00 and can be found on their Website along with all other shades making up this collection. 

Be sure to check out their social media platforms for more colors, news, swatches and promotions. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS

Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous mani! I can't wait to see your other combinations/swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! feel free to try it yourself and show us!!! :)

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this company before, thanks for sharing. I wouldn't pick that color off a shelf, but you've done something good with it in your mani that makes me think again about passing over that kind of color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaay then mission accomplished. Companys ask me to pick and am never qualified to do so because naturally, I will always go for my favorite colors, blues and pinks and reds are always safe... but I feel am doing the collection a disservice so I told Polish & Co. just surprise me and they sent this... which I now think are a wonderful duo!

      Delete