Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Falling Through The Rainbow: Red


Yaaaay another challenge.  This one is being hosted by Light of the Moon Nails.  A super fun expo of all colors in the rainbow.  We've been preparing for this challenge for a couple of weeks, so me, being me, wanted to stay on top of things and did my mani yesterday thinking the challenge was to start NEXT WEEK.  I was like yeeeeahhh!!! and turns out it started YESTERDAY!!!! so am a day late but do have a mani to show you.

Today's theme is RED as in bright, juicy, red lipstick.  Using SinfulColors Get It On from the new Leather Luxe collection (exclusive at Wallgreens) and nail plate BM303.  This is a double triple challenge.  I wanted to give stamping yet another try and worked on my right hand!!! 
This SinfulColors shade has a very fine matte finish... matte is not really my thing, but it is starting to grow on me.  Matte polish is an awful stamping polish but if you're fast as Flash you can "get it on".


 photo CAM01958_wm_zps543f3b72.jpg

 photo CAM01956_wm_zps2d942c74.jpg




Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Lovely mani dear. I hope to see more from u . I m also in for challenge :-) btw followed u via GFC too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun link up! I love the kisses on your nails. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking those kissy nails I have to get that stamp

    ReplyDelete